Founded in 2000, RC Uniforms has been dedicated to service to Jacksonville area private, public, and charter schools for over fifteen years. Over time, what began as a home-based startup grew to become the largest school uniform retailer in Northeast Florida. Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, RC Uniforms strives to create a personalized and convenient shopping experience unlike any other.
Here are just a few things help to make us stand out among the rest:
- A service-based atmosphere. Our store includes an area dedicated to customer service, where in customers can pick up special orders, be assisted in returns or exchanges, or simply relay a questions or concerns about our products and store itself.
- Eight dressing rooms for quick and easy shopping. Waiting in lines for a dressing room can be frustrating, so our team works diligently to always have one prepared for the next customer. Our dressing rooms are spacious, with individual mirrors, and we also have a designated dressing room suitable for families with disabled children.
- On-site alterations and embroidery. Special orders go straight from the sales area to our alterations and embroidery facilities, allowing for orders to be completed in a short amount of time. Our embroidery services have even been known to be completed while the customer continues shopping in the store.
- A beach-themed play area for kids. We invite shopping parents to allow their children to visit our clean and secure play area, where they can enjoy a book, play games, or watch a G-rated movie.
- We create styles according to schools' already existing dress codes, reproduce a style according to schools' preferences, or simply to reinvent a look that can't be found elsewhere. Products can be made in almost any material, color, size, or style.
Location & Store Hours
11160 Beach Blvd. Suite 126
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(Behind Arby's in the Winn Dixie Shopping Center)
Regular Store Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-2pm