What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any items purchased from RC Uniforms, they may be exchanged or returned at any time!
Please follow these guidelines in order to receive the full value from your return or exchange:
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges for washed, worn, or altered items, unless they are determined to have been defective when purchased.
- Returns must be made within 90 days after purchase. After 90 days, only a store credit can be issued.
- Original tags must be attached to the garment(s).
- Original receipt must be presented at the time of return or exchange. If a receipt is not presented at time of return or exchange, only a store credit or even exchange can be issued.
- If returning or exchanging items for San Jose Academy/Prep School, Joseph Stilwell Military Academy of Leadership or Edward White Military Academy of Leadership, please note that we cannot offer refunds for individual items purchased as a part of a package. Items can, however, be exchanged for different size options. If you wish to return a package, you must return all items in the package in order to receive a refund. JSMAL and EWMAL schools have both requested that we honor this policy in order to ensure that all students are in complete uniform. Any exceptions will have to be approved by school administration.
Do you offer any sales or discounts?
Yes! Throughout the month of June, we offer special back-to-school savings in order to motivate parents and students to shop early. Additionally we encourage you to click here to subscribe to our mailing list. Email subscribers are the first to hear about upcoming promotions and uniform discounts.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- In-store we accept credit cards, debit cards, RC Uniforms gift cards, and cash. As of 1/1/16 we no longer accept checks.
- Online we accept all credit and debit cards. All online transactions are processed through PayPal, although you are not required to register for a PayPal account in order to make a purchase. We are not able to accept RC Uniforms gift cards online at the time.
- Phone orders require immediate payment. Please remember to keep your debit or credit card on-hand when placing a phone order.
Where are you located?
Our store is located at 11160 Beach Blvd, Suites 126 & 128. We are just west of I-295 in the Winn-Dixie shopping center, directly behind Arby's.
How do I place an order for uniforms?
Uniforms can be purchase in-store, online, or over the phone. We carry a wide selection of logoed items in stock for most schools year-round.
Can I bring my own shirt and have my school logo embroidered on it by RC Uniforms?
No. In order to keep consistency within the uniforms and honor contracts with our schools, we are only authorized to apply school logos to the items we carry in-store. We do, however, keep an extensive inventory of embroidered items for you to come and chose from or order online.
How do I return/exchange an online purchase?
At this time, we can only accept returns and exchanges in-store. If you have any questions about returning an online order, please call our Customer Care Team at (904) 646-0493.
Can I place items on hold?
If you would like to reserve an item to be picked up, we strongly encourage you to place a phone order or an online order. We generally do not put items on "hold" if they have not been paid for.
How do I know my uniform will be in-stock?
During the back-to-school season, the best way to guarantee that your uniform will be in-stock is to shop early. We offer the best discounts early in the summer while our inventory is largest, with plenty of time to order an item if needed.
How can I know what sizes will fit my child?
Click here to access size charts, or bring your child along to our store, and our friendly associates will help you to find the right size.